Seminar will be held in ITMO University, Faculty of Infocommunication Technologies, Chair of Telecommunication Systems, Birzhevaya line VO, 14, St Petersburg (point B on maps).
We have made a reservation at ITMO University student’s dormitory on Vjazemskji prospect, 5-7 (point A on maps). One room will be shared by two or three people. Two rooms share WC and shower. Kitchen available on a floor.
Student’s dormitory has a dining room downstairs.
From your accommodation to the University (4.5 km), you have four kinds of transport:
- Bus – 1 (40 min, 25 roubles). Service runs every 8 min. Depart: Street Chapygina, Arrive: Srednii Prospect
- Tram – 40 (51 min, 25 roubles). Service runs every 20 min. Depart: Prof. Popova Street, Arrive: Srednii Prospect
- Share taxi – К175A (45 min, up to 35 roubles). Service runs every 15 min. Depart: Prof. Popova, Arrive: Srednii Prospect
- Subway (28 roubles). Service runs every 5 min (Depart: Petrogradskaya, Arrive: Vasileostrovskaya)
On arrival to Russia it is necessary to register and get notification form of the arrival within 3 business days.
You can do these procedures: in ITMO University, Center for international affairs (Birzgevaya line, 14, office 433).
Come to the Center with supporting documents:
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your visa
- Original of your migration card
In case of a late migration registration penalty is charged
Travelling to and from Lappeenranta:
ITMO University will organize a bus to pick you up in Lappeenranta and take you to the students’ dormitory in SPb, and vice versa.
Tourist and weather information: (click here)
National currency in Russia is rouble. You can use credit cards (VISA, MASTER, etc.) in most of supermarkets but you have to pay cash in public transport.
1 EUR corresponds to about 48.6 roubles