Leeds Sustainability Institute organised this week the second International Sustainable Ecological Engineering Design for Society (SEEDS) Conference. PERCCOM was very active during this event since four PERCCOM master theses were presented. PERCCOM papers were strongly appreciated by SEEDS committee and Dimitar, Habibullah and Anar received awards. Congratulations!
In addition, Karl Andersson opened the conference with a keynote on smart cities. He concluded his talk in presenting PERCCOM Master. Alexandra Klimova presented her paper on a survey on knowledge management in Green ICT context. Finally, Ah-Lian Kor chaired the session “Building Performance and Evaluation”.
PERCCOM contributions were:
- Karl Andersson, (Keynote), Solutions for Greener and Smarter cities and Regions Enabling Sustainable Growth: the North Swedish Perspective.
- Dimitar Minovski, Eric Rondeau, and Jean-Philippe Georges, Monitoring energy consumed by network to detect and isolate faults in communication architecture.
- Khan Mohammad Habibullah, Eric Rondeau and Jean-Philippe Georges, Reducing Energy Consumption of Network Infrastructure Using Spectral Approach.
- Anar Bazarhanova, Ah-Lian Kor and Colin Pattinson, A Belief Rule-Based Environmental Responsibility Assessment System for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Jonathan Pucher, Ah-Lian Kor and Colin Pattinson, Embedding Sustainability into the New Computer Science Curriculum for English Schools
- Alexandra Klimova, Systematic literature review of using knowledge management systems and processes in green ICT and ICT for greening