August 31st, we organised in Nancy the cohort 5 welcome day. It was a good opportunity for students to meet their professors. In the morning, professors presented the organisation of different semesters and their contributions in PERCCOM Master. Dorine and Hossain (cohort 1) explained their own experiences when they were PERCCOM students. Four cohort 5 students also presented a project whose the goal is to estimate the carbon footprint of PERCCOM Master.
The day continued with group photos, restaurant and bowling.
The agenda was :
- 09h00 – 09h20 : Welcoming Address, E. Rondeau, University of Lorraine, France
- 9h20 – 9h30 : PERCCOM carbon footprint, Mansour, Anastasiia, Jean-Baptiste & Daniel
- 09h30 – 10h00 : Semester-1 presentation, JP. Georges, University of Lorraine, France
- 10h00 – 10h30 : Semester-2 presentation, J. Porras, Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- 10h30 – 11h00 : Semester-3 presentation, K. Andersson, Lulea University of Technology, Sweden
- 11h00 – 11h30 : Seminar in St Petersburg, M. Yashina & O. Sadov. ITMO University, Russia
- 11h30 – 12h00 : LBU activities in PERCCOM, C. Pattinson, Leeds Beckett University, UK
- 12h00 – 12h30 : Discussions with PERCCOM former students, (Dorine and Hossain)
- 13h00 : Group Photos
- 13h30 – 14h30 : Restaurant
- 15h00 – 17h30 : Bowling