16 – 20 September, 2015: Dr Alexandra Klimova, ITMO University, spent one week at Leeds Beckett University, UK.
16 September : Alexandra Klimova participated in a Working meeting on European Project at Leeds Beckett University, UK
17-18 September : Alexandra Klimova was in the International Sustainable Ecological Engineering Design for Society (SEEDS) Conference 2015 organised by Leeds Beckett Institute, UK
Alexandra Klimova presented two papers:
- Erasmus Mundus Master in PERCCOM : Education for Green Industry, A. Klimova, K. Andersson, J. Porras, E. Rondeau, A. Rybin, A. Zaslavsky
- Development of an Ecology-oriented SDN Framework, C. Satriana, O. Sadov, V. Grudinin
She was the co-author of one another paper presented by E. Rondeau. This paper received an Award.
- Green Service Agreement, I. Ahmed, A. Klimova, E. Rondeau, A. Rybin
21 – 27 September, 2015: Dr Alexandra Klimova, ITMO University, spent one week at University of Lorraine, France.
During her visit she gave a series of lectures on Foundation of Knowledge Management. The key points of Dr Klimova’s lectures included: Foundation of Knowledge Management:
- Introduction to knowledge management (KM);
- Principles of KM;
- KM discovering and sharing systems;
- KM capture and application systems.
- Future of knowledge management.
During her staying in Nancy, Dr Klimova in cooperation with Professor Rondeau had finalized a paper entitled “An international Master’s program in green ICT as a contribution to sustainable development” and submitted it to the Journal of Cleaner Production (http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-cleaner-production, 5-year IF: 5.315). The paper was accepted for publication. The full bibliography details are as follows:
- Klimova, A., Rondeau, E., Andersson, K., Porras, J., Rybin, A., Zaslavsky, A. (2016). An international Master’s program in green ICT as acontribution to sustainable development. Journal of Cleaner Production 135, 223-239 http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2016.06.032