Day 1 : Olivier Seznec (Novarum company) gave a lab on Internet of Things. The objectives were to build a complete solution from the sensor to the browser. The first day, PERCCOM students have :
- installed the Arduino
- connected temperature sensors to Arduino
- programmed the measurement
- connected LEDs to Arduino
- developed a programme to turn on/off LEDs according to the temperature evolution
- sent temperature values to the web server
Day 2: The objectives of the second day were:
- to set up Raspberry PI. The students installled Apache servers and connected Raspberry IP in AIP network architecture.
- to discover and to handle different sensors and actuators (Leds, Temperature, Presence, Proximity, CO, CO2, Humidity, Sound, relay, power, motor,…).
- to orally present how to install and to use these sensors and actuators on Arduino.