1. For how many different Erasmus Mundus courses can a student apply to in one selection year?
You may apply to a maximum of 3 different Joint Programmes (Masters Courses and/or Joint Doctorates combined) per selection year.
2. Do I have to provide original documents for the application ?
No. The application is completely on-line. As such only electronic copies must be provided.
After you have been accepted the staff may, at their discretion, ask you to provide originals
3. Can I apply for Erasmus scholarship when I am in my last semester of bachelor ?
Yes. You can apply even if your BSc is not complete, but you must complete it before enrolling in PERCCOM.
4. Do I have to make a separate application for a scholarship ?
No, you don’t. It is not necessary to make a separate application for a scholarship. We assume that all students applying for our Master are also applying for an Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
5. What are the selection criteria ?
Complete applications are evaluated by two academic partners of the consortium, grading each criterion for each application from 0 to 5 (5 Excellent, 4 Very good, 3 Good, 2 Satisfactory, 1 Sufficient, 0 Insufficient). The criteria are the following:
- Academic record (45%)
- English language proficiency (25%)
- Supporting documentation (15%)
- Track record (awards, scholarships, research,…) (15%)
6. What is the TOELF code number ?
The Institutional TOEFL-code number of University of Lorraine is: 3368
7. Is there a template for the letters of reference ?
Yes, the online application system provides templates for the letter of reference.
8. Which is the language of instruction in the PERCCOM Master?
English language is used as the main language of instruction.
9. Can I apply if my English test is scheduled after the deadline application ?
If you are unable to provide the language test result or certificate due to time constraints, then you need to upload a proof of registration to the exam.
10. What about my personal data and data protection issues?
Information relating to PERCCOM applicants (personal data) is collected and used in accordance with Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on « the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ». The PERCCOM applicant is informed that if he/she is selected (proposed for a scholarship, put on the reserve list, or enrolled on a self paying basis) his/her data may be used for the purposes of evaluating the Erasmus Mundus Programme and will be made available to the Agency, the EM National Structures, the EU Delegations and the Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association, acting as stakeholders of the programme.