The Course will be open for all applicants around the world. The eligibility requirements have been recognized by all Consortium universities and are the following:
– Bachelor’s degree of at least 180 ECTS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Automatic/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or a closely related area. Knowledge of computer networking, programming and operating systems is recommended.
– The grade average of the previous study should prove high qualification of the applicant. This will normally be the case for a grade average of ‘B’ or better in terms of the ECTS grading scale.
English Language :
– Applicants need to prove that they have sufficient fluency in English. A TOEFL test with at least a score of 600 paper-based/250 computer-based/95 internet-based or an Academic IELTS score of at least 6.5 overall and with 6 in writing is required.
– The proof of English proficiency is required even when the language of instruction for the previous education was English. However, for nationals of countries listed under this link the proof of language proficiency is waived.
– The applicant must show that he/she is well motivated for the PERCCOM programme by writing a short letter of motivation (one page). The applicant must show his/her personal point of view of the interest to consider Ecology, Ethics,… in the IT domain.
The application must be supported by two letters of recommendation.
Countries exempt from English language testing
If you are a national of one of the following countries, and your first language is not English but you have been taught and assessed in English, we will not ask you to provide evidence of an English language test.
British Virgin Islands
Papua New Guinea
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
Turks and Caicos Islands
United States of America