2017 EMMC Student Application Call
There are two separated periods to apply to PERCCOM programme:
- The first one is dedicated to applicants wishing to participate in PERCCOM with an Erasmus Mundus scholarship.This call is open from September 1st 2016 to January 10th 2017 (5.00pm CET).
- The second one is intended to self-funded applicants and the application platform is open from March 2nd, 2017 to May 31st, 2017 (5.00pm CET).
These two calls are independent: the applicant wishing to participate in both calls has to submit two applications. In other words, he or she has to submit his/her first application with scholarship between September 1st 2016 and January 10th 2017. Then he or she has to submit a new application without scholarship between March 2nd, 2017 to May 31st, 2017.
- An applicant who has not been selected in the first call can be accepted in the second call.
- Any application submitted after the deadlines will be automatically rejected.
- All applications should be submitted through our online system. Paper applications or applications sent by electronic mail will not be taken into account.
PERCCOM application Instructions:
In order to complete the electronic application form, please follow the instructions given below:
1. Please read carefully the eligibility and admission criteria available on our website (how to apply?) before starting.
2. Create an account (register)
3. Sign in with the username and password you will receive via email
4. Complete all pages of the application form (login)
5. Upload the necessary attachments in the Checklist page
6. Submit your completed application form by clicking on the button ‘submit’ that appears if 100% of the application form is completed. Make sure that you have received an email confirming that your application has been saved.
7. Once you have submitted your online application there is no need to send a hard copy of it.
– Note that you may save every completed page independently and work on the application form at different times BUT you will not be able to change your data after the final submission. Don’t wait the last minute to submit your application form to avoid any technical problem !
– Check your spam folder in case you do not receive immediately our automatic emails
– Application form has to be filled in English. All fields marked red cannot be empty.
– All attachments have to be translated in English, and should be pdf / jpg documents, not exceeding 5 Mb in size.
– English certificate: You need to provide by January 10th, 2017 a copy of your English certificate. In case your exam is scheduled after January 10th 2017, you need to upload a Proof of registration to the exam before January 10th 2017, so you can submit your application. Please note that in this case, you will have to transmit the language certificate by February 1st 2017 the latest directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Institutional TOEFL-code number of University of Lorraine is: 3368.
– If a candidate is selected (proposed for a scholarship, put on the reserve list, or enrolled on a self paying basis) his/her data may be used for the purpose of evaluating the Erasmus Mundus Programme and may be made available to the Agency, the EM National Structures, The EU Delegations and the Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association.