With the support of the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union, PERCCOM is currently able to offer scholarships for academic scholars.
Conditions for applying to PERCCOM scholar scholarships:
- EMMC scholarships will be awarded to European and third-country scholars in accordance with the following criteria:
- Scholarships can be awarded to scholars enrolled in any third-country HEI who will be selected by the EMMC consortium to contribute to the joint programme within the European partner institutions. In PERCCOM, the European partner institutions are:
- Since PERCCOM consortium includes third-country partners, scholarships can be awarded to scholars enrolled in a European HEI acting as a full partner institution for the purpose of contributing to the joint programme within these third-country partners. In PERCCOM, the third-country partners are:
- EMMC scholars must demonstrate outstanding academic and/or professional experience and bring concrete added value to the delivery of the EMMC;
- Only candidates who have been accepted by an EMMC in accordance with its specific scholars’ selection criteria are eligible for a scholarship.
EMMC scholars holding an Erasmus Mundus scholarship must:
- Commit themselves to actively participate in the masters course activities;
- Spend a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of three months in the partner HEIs;
- Perform teaching/research/student tutoring activities:Bring concrete added value to the course and students (through teaching of specific classes, leading and participating in seminars or workshops, monitoring and tutoring student research/project activities, participating in thesis reviews, preparing new teaching modules, etc.);
- in the European partner HEIs (for scholars from third-country HEIs),
- in the third-country full or associated partner HEIs (for scholars from European partner HEIs);
- Contribute, after their visiting scholar activities, to the promotion and dissemination of the Erasmus Mundus Programme in general, and the EMMC concerned in particular, in their HEI and country of origin.
The minimum scholarship for an individual scholar is ‚ā¨ 2 400 for a two-week stay and the maximum scholarship is ‚ā¨ 14 400 for a three-month stay
How to Apply?
Application for scholar positions should consist of a Curriculum Vitae, appropriate evidence of qualifications and scholarly activities and a statement of the potential contribution that the scholar would bring to PERCCOM programme.
Third-country scholars will indicate their mobility preference upon application and will be matched to the institution(s) that are most appropriate to their academic and professional experience. See more at: http://www.perccom.eu/calendar/perccom-program/list-of-courses/
The Third-country scholars have also to consider the student mobility in their application:
- University of Lorraine¬†(Fall semester, Spring semester)
- Lule√• University of Technology (Fall semester, Spring semester)
- Lappeenranta University of Technology (Spring semester)
Scholars may apply to PERCCOM consortium at any time by emailing email@example.com.
The applications will be evaluated at least twice a year.